Skip to Content (Press Enter) Skip to Main Navigation

Search Western Teacher by topic

Articles from Western Teacher

27 June 2024
This year’s federal budget fails to deliver the funding that public schools need and will widen a $30 billion capital infrastructure divide between public and private schools, according to the AEU.
27 June 2024
Australia is once again grappling with how we can stop gendered violence in our country.
27 June 2024
Membership with the SSTUWA is not just for public school teachers, school leaders and school psychologists, TAFE lecturers or swimming instructors.
27 June 2024
The more I learn, the more I realise how much I don’t know, solidifying my goal to be a lifelong learner.
26 June 2024
Held across the country from 7-14 July 2024, NAIDOC Week will celebrate and recognise the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
26 June 2024
Facing the Facts calls for positive change, including strengthening Aboriginal education as well as central and regional services and support provided to public schools in a system of connected autonomy.
26 June 2024
When is enough, enough? At the time of writing this report so far, 30 women have been killed in 2024 at the hands of a man.
26 June 2024
Executive has endorsed recommendations from the TAFE Committee to issue directives for industrial action, which commenced from 8am, 10 June 2024, to support the TAFE Log of Claims.
26 June 2024
A ministerial pledge to tackle workload and renewed union efforts to reduce class sizes through a community campaign headlined June State Council Conference.
26 June 2024
Read the full speech given by SSTUWA President Matt Jarman to June State Council Conference 2024. Live remarks may slightly alter to written text.

Search Western Teacher articles